Firgrove Hotel Blackpool

Firgrove Hotel Blackpool Rates and Deals

Firgrove Hotel Blackpool Reviews

Spikeyboots Spikeybo…
Are you looking for a party? Jun 06, 2011
Well what good can I say about this hotel? Blackpool was the first stop on a guys road trip, and that is all this hotel is good for.

An extremely small room with two twin beds. A slide door into a room as wide as a toilet. To the immediate left was a toilet and to the immediate right was the shower. A sink was in the centre. Thank god I had my headphones because there wasn't much privacy here. The bathroom (if you can call it that) would have been rated lower if there was anymore to it.

The door had a plank of wood nailed to it with a new lock put on. It looked like previously the door had been locked and someone had kicked it in breaking the lock. Great!

There is a bar which is happy to be open as long as you're buying.

We were on the top floor and believe me you know IT when you're carrying a suitcase. Part of the ceiling was also hanging down.

There are some public car parks within 10 minutes walking although they don't look especially secure. As it was the weekend I managed to park on the road opposite the hotel all weekend.

To sum up this hotel, I'm glad I was staying at this hotel drunk!

Firgrove Hotel Blackpool Overview

Perfect for that weekend retreat within walking distance of Funny Girls, night clubs, Promenade, North Pier, Tower and the Golden Mile. For thoose that prefer a lively holiday, we can custom build a great week/weekend of events. Your holiday will be extra special at the finest Guest House in Blackpool. We can guarantee you satisfaction at the North Parade Guest House because we always listen to your needs. If you are planning a special occasion let us know and we would love to accommodate you. Flowers or champagne in your room let us know. Blackpool accommodation is excellent at the North Parade Guest House. We have 28 en-suite rooms to accommodate you and your friends and family. The Guest House accommodation is the very best you will find in blackpool. We have Refurbished our en-suite rooms to make your accommodation the finest in Blackpool. The accommadation is designed to relax your, after a fun day in blackpool. Your Holiday is important to us, so we have not compromised on your Guest House accommodation. Please Note: We are a No-Smoking property. Regrettably, we cannot accept pets. Children welcome. Check-In time: 1200 and Check-Out time: 1030.
Hotel Rating: Self Assessed 2 star

Firgrove Hotel Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • Pet Friendly
  • Coffee / Tea Maker
  • TV
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite