Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbeque

47th and Wyandotte, Kansas City, MO, USA
(816) 531-7427
Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbeque - Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbeque
Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbeque - Kansas City Combo:  lamb ribs and pork burnt ends, fries and cole slaw.  Finger licking good!
Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbeque - my salad & cheesy corn bake
Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbeque - Pork
Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbeque - Pork

Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbeque Kansas City Reviews

TYoungTX TYoungTX
Kansas City Barbeque Jun 21, 2008
While in Kansas City for a TravBuddy Meet Up, our local hosts took us to Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbeque in the Country Club Plaza area of Kansas City. The barbeque here is awesome! It's a carnivore's dream restaurant. Meat choices for days cover the menu. You can have pork, beef or lamb ribs, brisket, sausage, chicken, and many different cuts of beef. Also one item I had never seen on a barbeque restaurant menu before, burnt ends. You know, the little pieces on the ends of the barbequed meat that get burnt or carmelized in the cooking process. You could have your choice of pork or beef burnt ends.

Of course all the barbeque comes with traditional sides: baked beans, cole slaw, potato salad, french fries and pickles. I had the Kansas City Combo -- my choice of two meats. I went for the lamb ribs and the pork burnt ends. The lamb ribs were delicious. Juicy, tender and full of flavor. Add some of the spicy barbeque sauce and I guarantee pure love for barbeque afficianados. The burnt ends were a mixed bag for me -- some were delicious, others were way too dry and lacked flavor. Probably the luck of the draw.

I was fortunate enough to sit next to folks who were happy to share their bounty, so tried pork ribs and the crown beef ribs as well -- and both were awesome.

I ate so much here that I did not have room for dessert, so sorry, no review on that aspect.

The waitstaff here went out of their way to treat us like we were regular customers. They were cheerful, helpful and very professional.

I can't wait to visit KC again and try a different selection of barbequed meat at this restaurant. High praise from a Texas barbeque lover!
Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbeque
Kansas City Combo: lamb ribs and …
yadilitta yadilitta
KC BBQ - Fiorella's Jack Stack - noy only for meat lovers. Jun 21, 2008
We had a Meet Up in KC and what kind of food is KC famous for? well, BBQ!!! Our host highly recommended the Jack Stack - we had our reservation and he was right. It was a wonderful dining experience.

It was the perfect combination of excellent food, great service, cool atmosphere and another important detail: the value. Well, I have to say that I'm not an expert in KC BBQ, but I heard from everyone that it was really tasty and one of the best they had. I'm not a big meat lover, but this wasn't a problem to enjoy the food. They had a good variety of salads too. I had the spinach salad with strawberries! That was really good. The strawberries added something special. The sides are great too. I tried the beans - just delicious - and the Cheesy Corn Bake. I love the corn and this one was so good... Other important thing: the portions are generous, you will be more than satisfied.

The decoration if beautiful. Everything starts with a bull at the entrance. And inside it's really nice too, full of details. You find nice pieces on the walls and hanging from ceilings. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The waitress didn't have any problem in bringing over 20 individual bills, so sweet!!!

If you want to try KC BBQ - this place has to be in your list!
my salad & cheesy corn bake
Pork

Related Travel Blogs About Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbeque

They've Got Some Crazy Little TravBuddies...
  SATURDAY, JUNE 21 TRAVBUDDY MEETUPKansas City, Here I Come KC Sightseeing Tour   10:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Liberty Memorial & World War I Museum The Country Club Plaza Lunch at Clas…Fiorella’s Jack Stack Barbeque. This Kansas City landmark serves a wide variety of tasty dishes. 7:30 p.m.-9:15 p.m. Granfalloon…

Check Kansas City Hotel Deals