Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue

13441 Holmes Road, Kansas City, MO, USA - (816) 942-9141

Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue Kansas City Reviews

vulindlela vulindle…
Great BBQ! Nov 20, 2009
We had dinner here on the first night of the Kansas City meet up. This location was in Country Club Plaza.

I was highly impressed with this restaurant.

It was tough to choose from all the great items on the menu but I ended up having the burnt ends plate, which consisted of seared chunks of beef and pork. It was perfect!

It came with cole slaw and fries and I had some Newcastle beers to drink.

Jerome had some grilled shrimp that looked very tasty.

The staff was very courteous and handled our large group very efficiently.

I would definitely return to this restaurant.
Fiorella's Jack Stack
My meal
Jerome's meal
The one and only
Koralifix says:
Congrats on this feature! Very good job!
Posted on: Nov 24, 2009
travelman727 says:
Great review :-D
montecarlostar says:
Congrats on your feature, Jeremy!
Africancrab Africanc…
For the meat lovers, this is your paradise Jul 01, 2008
Fiorella’s Jack Stack Restaurant: A red canopy over the entrance and a bull by the door are the signifying signs of this well-known barbecue house. This was the dinning restaurant for the KANSAS CITY TRAVBUDDY MEET UP on June 21. We were seated in no time, as it was not that busy at our time of arrival. The most attractive and pleasant waitress attended us: she was very articulate remembering each order with such precision. She took our drink orders having given us all menus in preparation for our ‘feast’. I ordered tea because by now the low caffeine levels in my body were literally causing me to suffer 

Then I looked at the menus: they are huge! They have everything from burnt ends, brisket, ribs, sausage, and great salads to large family packages. Their menu was something to look at. It took me a while to decide what I wanted to have, boy when they finally served me, I could not believe that it was a serving for one. I ordered the three meats (beef, pork and mutton), I never finished eating it all. If we had not been going to a bar afterwards, I sure would have loved to carry a piggy bag for later.

The Menu had a listing of Berkshire bunt ends, barbecued pork and meet specials, one the famous orders on the menu was the ‘union station’ and the ‘Super sampler’. Tim ordered the super sampler and Eric ordered a Brisket which came with baked beans, I must have eaten all of Eric’s beans because I kept asking for more and more, yumm. ‘The Big Taste of Kansas City’ was what caught my eye on the menu, I still recall wondering why someone would want that much meat: but in all honesty, the make up is irresistible.

The setting is welcoming to just about anyone, from lone walk-ins to families to groups and reunions. We were a sizable group but they catered well for us, our orders did not take long at all nor did our bills at the end of it all. Once again, I must commend the lady that served us, I only wish I had caught her name

I particularly did not like the lighting inside, it was too dark for an eating place. They had a great candleholder handing up, but the dark coloring shadowed it on the walls. The windows let in some light, but not enough to enhance the décor.

I loved the restrooms. I have a thing for checking out restrooms wherever I go, particularly restaurants: I must say this one passed my inspection test with flying colors. The color decor, the cleanliness, the amenities like soap, towers etc. The sink was a peculiar basin – the kind that you would find in a lost world: elongated like the Egyptian church wash basins. I thought it was beautiful and very clean.

Check them out at Better yet, if you are ever in Kansas City, let this be your first taste of KC.
Africancrab says:
Aren't they neat?
vulindlela says:
Those wash basins were neat, that is for sure!
Posted on: Nov 22, 2009
bkretzer says:
Now I'm hungry! Great review!
Posted on: Jul 02, 2008
mellemel8 mellemel8
KC BBQ Jun 21, 2008
We all ate here for dinner at the KC MEETUP. i personally not a big fan of KC BBQ. however, i enjoy what i ordered. i ordered the BBQ brisket sandwich. sal, will, erin, rj and me all shared a fried mushrooms, which is by the way HUGE. they were each 2 inches in diameter.

you will love this place if you are a meat eater. it is walking distance to the bars in the city. the service was great. since we were a big group. is it a good place to bring big and loud group like us :)
mellemel8 says:
OOOO yeah i tasted that and yes that was yummy :)
Posted on: Jul 12, 2008
mrgishi says:
The best thing to have here is the "burnt ends". Yum!
Posted on: Jul 02, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue

KC Venues
Listed here are some of the venues we will be taking in while in KC:   The Classic Cup A European style bistro featuring fresh contemporary cuisine.  A large selection of appetizers incl…Fiorella's Smoke Stack of Martin City. In the mid seventies, there were many good Barbecues in Kansas City . Jack

Check Kansas City Hotel Deals