Galway, Ireland

Finnegan's Galway Reviews

lolableME lolableME
Cheap Eats Apr 18, 2012
Great place to go if your starving and skint (broke). Irish style food, quick service and really low prices for the huge portions! Cajun Chicken Panini is always a good choice as well as the Irish bacon and cabbage and home made beef burgers!It is located off of shop street by Central Park the nightclub or behind the AIB bank (Lynch's Castle). It does hit the spot, but is not in any sense gourmet or a representation of great quality Irish cuisine. Go for a heart lunch while touring town or shopping rather than dinner.
mainhart mainhart
Good Traditional Irish food! Oct 13, 2009
When walking in Galway and looking for somewhere with authentic Irish food, I came across a young man, playing on his mobile, wearing a crooked body-sign about a traditional Irish restaurant in town. While I was not terribly impressed with the advertizing, it was what I was looking for so figured What the Hell?" The outside of the place looks exactly like one of the many Irish pubs in the area. Inside the bar is very small. It is mainly a restaurant that serves many different traditional dishes and VERY reasonable prices. I started out with a Seafood Chowder, expecting a cup. I got this massive bowl. It wasn't the most appetizing looking soup I've ever seen, with lots of fishy parts swimming in a grayish glop. But boy was it tasty! I was actually quite full after that, and I still had the main course of Irish Beef. They served me this huge plate that I could not possible even finish, which is unusual since I always clean my plate. I focused on the meat and at least finished that. I also had a drink... all for about 20€... not bad!

Check Galway Hotel Deals