7726 Center Blvd SE, Snoqualmie, WA, USA - 425-888-8833

Finaghty's Snoqualmie Reviews

poohstanggt poohstan…
A bit of Ireland in the NW Apr 11, 2008
This is a definite stop if your travels include the greater Seattle area! It's not too far of a drive and you can check out the Snoqualmie Waterfalls and have a great lunch/dinner at the pub on your way back!

Finaghty's has recently opened and what a hidden gem! I love Irish pubs and am always looking for new ones to try out. First thing I gravitated to upon entering was the selection of beers on tap (always key to finding a good pub). I was thrilled to find Smithwick's on tap! It's one of my favorite beers and one of the harder ones to find sometimes.

We opted to sit at the bar near the kitchen door which most people think is the worst spot to sit but I highly recommend it! Because it was a high traffic area for the staff, we had the opportunity to meet everyone working that afternoon and evening. Talk about an incredible group! Of course it's doesn't hurt that my friend Shane can strike up a conversation with just about anyone! :-) Everyone we encountered was engaging, personable, and quite a bit of fun!

Since it was happy hour, we decided to take advantage and try their small plates which were half-price. Glenn, our charming bartender, recommended the Mac and Cheese and I absolutely had to try the Hummus! Shane opted to get the Chicken Strips and Battered Mushrooms. We also ended up with Potato Skins and needless to say, we were stuffed and didn't quite finish everything! LOL.

All the food was excellent and I'd love to come back and try some of their entrees next time. Everything I spotted that came out of the kitchen looked and smelled fabulous! The atmosphere was great - the other patrons were all friendly and you could tell this is a definite locals hang out. The bar has numerous flatscreen tv's - some of which were actually located in the booths (didn't want to take a pic since all the booths were full while we were there).

Really looking forward to coming back and have been craving that Mac & Cheese since we left (thanks for the tip on that one Glenn!) Definitely make sure to take good care of the staff on your visit-they make the whole experience complete...and after Shane told them all about TB, hopefully they might just be on the site soon! Thanks again to Glenn, Katie, Bonnie, Bryna, Deanna, and Jeannie for a wonderful time! :-)
Glenn and Bonnie
Katie and I

Related Travel Blogs About Finaghty's

Day 1: Erin's visit (poohstanggt) - Snoqualmie Falls
Where to begin? Lets start with my friend Erin (poohstanggt) coming into town, and while she was here she wanted to see some local area sights. One of the things she wanted to see was the S…Snoqualmie and decided to try a place called  Finaghty's Irish Pub and Restaurant to have a couple of beers…

Check Snoqualmie Hotel Deals