Finaghty's Irish Pub and Restaurant

7726 Center Boulevard Southeast, Snoqualmie, WA, USA - (425) 888-8833

Finaghty's Irish Pub and Restaurant Snoqualmie Reviews

mr_shanet mr_shanet
Fun times at Finaghty's Apr 11, 2008
Finaghty's is a nice little joint, and the atmosphere is great. The staff is not only on their toes looking to see if customers need anything(great service) and they are very friendly and engaging as well. Oh and btw they also have food and beer :)

Many mixed drinks if ya want, good beers on tap and a nice variety in bottle.

Happy hour is half price appetizers and drink specials, and the food was very good.

I think for the overall experience it was just great. I highly recommend Finaghty's and I look forward to visiting them again myself.

Please see my corresponding journal entry on my Seattle blog = (Day 1: Erin's visit - Snoqualmie Falls) for more info on my experience as well as additional pictures i could not fit here.
Mac & Cheese Baby :)
dahling says:
Looks like you had all kinds of fun
Posted on: Apr 25, 2008
yadilitta says:
looks very nice!
Posted on: Apr 22, 2008
mr_shanet says:
ya, it was ... think i am going this thursday again? maybe a meetup point someday if your heading over this way, or just for the heck of it?
Posted on: Apr 21, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Finaghty's Irish Pub and Restaurant

Day 1: Erin's visit (poohstanggt) - Snoqualmie Falls
Where to begin? Lets start with my friend Erin (poohstanggt) coming into town, and while she was here she wanted to see some local area sights. One of the things she wanted to see was the S…Snoqualmie and decided to try a place called  Finaghty's Irish Pub and Restaurant to have a couple of beers…

Check Snoqualmie Hotel Deals