Filipino Karaoke Bar In Greece

Piraeus, Greece

Filipino Karaoke Bar In Greece Piraeus Reviews

ErickGonzales ErickGon…
Everyone in the world knows that Filipinos number one pastime is singing in Karaokes, and Ships Crew is of no exemption to this. Clearly everyone on the ships sings given the chance, we wouldn’t pass the microphone over, and once one had the chance we let go.

Due to unfortunate weather in the island of Santorini, the Captain decided not to call in that port hence we stayed in Piraeus port. Piraeus is part of Athens, the capital of Greece and according to an unconfirmed info there is nearly half a million Filipinos living in Athens alone, certainly huge Filipino Community.

So I summon my team once again and do the monthly TBA – team building activity and there is none less than KARAOKE as the chosen event. So we ventured in the night and located some Filipino owned Karaoke bars around Piraeus, it isn’t difficult to start with, as they are mushrooming in this land. In previous call we have been to Manila Garden and our server famously known as Mercyng Taga – has lived to her name charging us 7 euros a medium size bottle of beer. Then there is this AMOR Karaoke bar, which is okay but I am not really keen at staying long. So we ended up in Bebots Karaoke Bar, this one is really looking professional bar with a good huge insignia on the outside, a loft with a high ceiling, a 54 inch Plasma TV Screen and 3 slightly smaller TV so one can not miss the words as they flash for you to sing. Not to forget mentioning they have delicious meals which we crewmembers are so missing –the dinuguan, Chicharon, calamari and fried buffalo wings with Fried Rice, yes even myself is weird-ing out bar tables with plates for dinner while drinking and singing. That is the way a Filipino party, not much of dancing but much with Eating Rice and Singing – that’s our specialty.

On with the singing, Richie receptionist sung lots of song she’s undoubtedly the best singer as even on the ships she sings in CREW SHOW belting “the Prayer” with Keith – Josh Groban/Pavarotti version of our ship. When these two performs they always have standing ovation. Ritchie sung Ella May Saison’s “Till My Heart aches end” and her own version of “For a Moment Like this”, Venia sung – “Woman in Love” by Barbara Streissand, Rissa had “Like a Virgin” by Madonna, Thea had “Crazy for you “version which another version is sung by Vicky. Vicky also belted her Angela Bofil’s “Break it through me gently”. Our Indian friend joined us and sung one Neil Sedaka song. Mel rendered Martin Nievera’s “Be my lady” Jag sung “Narda” and Eraserheads – Kalayaan err “Minsan” pala and I sung two songs “Habang May Buhay” and “Angels” by Robbie Williams. Gie is best with Audience participation as she performs her “fame” song and everyone stood up from their seat and danced the night away.

Check Piraeus Hotel Deals