Fethiye Guesthouse

Check Fethiye Hotel Deals

Fethiye Guesthouse Reviews

dardeb dardeb
Great basic guesthouse Oct 09, 2012
This great guesthouse is located 50m from the main Fethiye marina. It has a lovely view of the marina from the terrace.

They provide shuttle service from the main bus terminal, so it's easy to get to.

Town is only 5 minutes away, and smaller bus station is about 15 minutes by foot.

Staff was super friendly. I arrived on an overnight bus and they were kind enough to offer me breakfast and shower when I arrived, even though my room was not ready.

They had lots of advice on things to do and see in the area, and helped with booking cruise, bus, tour, etc.

My room had a double bed and a single, small TV, and a small bathroom. No wardrobe closet.

Double bed was super comfortable.

Bathroom is nice, small and with just shower head so you get all bathroom wet when taking shower. This is very common in Turkey and I got used to it. The only thing that bothered me a little bit is that you wait for a long time for hot water to start running.

Free buffet breakfast was great, with French toast, boiled eggs, omelets, fresh tomatoes and cucumbers, and all the standard things. The best part is that it's served on their lovely terrace, overlooking the marina.

Free WiFi worked only in the lobby, and I had issues with it. It wasn't that slow, but kept disconnecting.

They are run by Alaturka boat company, and I went on a cruise with them and wasn't too happy with it.

I loved my time at this guesthouse, and would return for even longer period as there are so many things to do in this region.
view from the terrace
spocklogic says:
It is indeed a lovely view of the Marina from the hotel.
Posted on: Nov 03, 2012
dardeb says:
Thanks!
I was there mid Oct, and weather was nice, warm and sunny.
Posted on: Oct 28, 2012