Festival de la Cerveza

Zapopan, Mexico

Festival de la Cerveza Zapopan Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Still far from the big beer fests Oct 15, 2011
My friends invited me to the 4th Beer Fest that would be held here in GDL in the mark of the Panamerican Games, so I thought it was a great idea. The location was the Metropolitan Park of Zapopan, a nice green area I hadn't been to before.

Cover prize was 60 pesos (about 5 dollars) and you got a 1 lt cup. We thought it would get filled at least once with the cover price, but that didn't happen.

As soon as we got there we noticed the prices were really high (a dollar for just a "shot" of the special beers), so it would be really expensive to get drunk there, lol.

Some of the beers were ok but some were really not that ok. The best were of course the german and the London pride was quite good as well.

So, we finally didn't spend as much time there as we originally thought. We think that if they want the festival to be really successful they should try and lower the prices a little, or al least charge no cover!
Ticket for the festival!
Explaining the beers
The cup we got
Paulovic says:
Haha, well I don't know. If I remember well it's somewhere in April.
montecarlostar says:
Must be much better than this one!
Paulovic says:
We have something like this too on the place I live once a year. But it's all about local Dutch beers.:)

Check Zapopan Hotel Deals