Fersal Inn Kalayaan

Check Quezon City Hotel Deals

Fersal Inn Kalayaan Quezon City Reviews

yheleen yheleen
Fersal Inn - practical place to stay in Metro Manila Aug 01, 2008
I can't believe I have not yet written a review for Fersal Inn when it's practically our home (with my colleagues) every time we are in Metro Manila. We even have hotel discounts for the organization because we are already 'suki' (frequent guests).

Yep, when I am alone traveling to the city, I stay in Kabayan Hotel but when we are a group or even there are two of us, we usually stay at Fersal Inn, either in their P.Tuazon, Cubao or Kalayan avenue branch in Quezon City.

Fersal Inn has 5 branches strategically located in the metro: FSI Kalayaan, FSI Neptune in Makati, FSI Annapolis, FSI Andalucia and FSI P. Tuazon. We usually have Kalayaan and P.Tuazon because they are nearer our QC office.

The budget hotel offers you comfort and is accessible to the malls. When we stay in P.Tuazon in Cubao, we literally just walk to Ali Mall, SM and even Gateway and the MRT Trains.

The hotel has inn cafe for dine-in, business center, shop, beauty parlor and more. For Kalayaan branch, they have wifi in some rooms (you only need to purchase minimum of 150 peso-worth of food in the cafe).

For room accommodations they have standard double, twin, triple and suites. Unfortunately, they don't have single beds which explains why I opt to stay in Kabayan Hotel when traveling alone.

All rooms are air-conditioned, have cable TV, private toilet and bath and mini-bar. The only thing I don't like in the P.Tuazon branch is that some rooms don't have signal for mobile phones :(

Online Prices start from $ 43 and can go as high as $ 63 per night per room.
fersal inn room

Fersal Inn Kalayaan Overview

With its central location, Fersal Inn Kalayaan is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Manila. This 3-star hotel offers 51 comfortable guestrooms with a range of in-room facilities suitable for the modern traveler. In-room facilities include non smoking rooms, air conditioning, daily newspaper, desk, television. To suit guests' convenience, this Manila accommodation offers laundry service/dry cleaning, restaurant, room service, safety deposit boxes, hotel/airport transfer. Hotel's guests can experience on-site latest leisure and sports facilities such as spa. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay. To make your reservation at the Fersal Inn Kalayaan via our secure online booking form, please submit your visit dates.

Fersal Inn Kalayaan Amenities