Ferry to Helsinki

Tallinn, Estonia

Ferry to Helsinki Tallinn Reviews

LenaRu LenaRu
Going overseas (1 day ferry trip to Helsinki) Jun 11, 2010
The good idea is to sail from Tallinn to Helsinki and back on the big ferry. I bought tickets at the Port (D-Terminal) and got good discount (round trip for only €37). I went on Star/Superstar 11:00 (13:00 in Helsinki), back on Baltic Princess 18:30 (22:00). For someone who never traveled by ferry it’s an interesting experience. I enjoyed a nice sea view sitting or lying on the sofa with a cup of coffee on my way there. I wish I would have more time in Helsinki, but I saw all main attractions listed in a guide book which I took in the tourist information office. In case you had no time to buy any Finnish souvenirs you will find it in the boat's shop. Return journey offers some entertaining: you might see the show on the stage. It all meant for Finns who actually stay there overnight though. Ferry has at all: pubs, restaurants, kid's playground, sauna, supermarket, cosmetic boutique, gambling machines.

Related Travel Blogs About Ferry to Helsinki

Tallinn Old Town
May 5, 2009Ferry: Viking Line, Helsinki - TallinnHotel: Old House Hostel, Tallinn, Estonia, $5.44Today I was planning on heading over to Tallinn in Estonia via ferry.  After breakfast I caught t…Ferry: Viking Line, Helsinki - Tallinn Hotel: Old House Hostel, Tallinn, Estonia, $5.44 Today I was planning on heading over to Tallinn
Tallinn, a place of great beauty
After taking the ferry from Helsinki to Tallinn, I quickly saw that this city will be alot more beautiful than Helsinki... well that is not too difficult but anyway lol Got settled and got a te…ferry from Helsinki to Tallinn, I quickly saw that this city will be alot more beautiful than Helsinki... well…
Not Finished With Finland
Hmmm, so I am now stuck in Helsinki (Finland) for 6.5 hours when I should be in Estonia.  Why is it that all the best-laid plans never turn out as we hoped? You may ask Finland?  What am I…Helsinki running around and then return on a ferry back to Tallinn?  Well there are several reasons – the first…

Check Tallinn Hotel Deals