Ferry: Trinidad-Venezuela Chaguaramas Reviews
Pier 1 ferries: Trinidad-Venezuela (boat=C/Prowler) Aug 04, 2009
I found it quite difficult to track down up-to-date information on getting from Trinidad to Venezuela until I got there, so here's the information as at 1st August 2009.
* Ferries run once a week on Wednesdays
* Departure from Chaguaramas, Trinidid = 9am (arrives Guiria 12.30pm)
* Departure from Guiria, Venezuela = 5pm (arrives Chaguaramas 9pm)
* One way fare = TT$552 (US$92)
* Return fare = TT$1104 (US$184)
* Additional departure taxes are: TT$75 (US$13) from Trinidad; TT$138 (US$23) from Venezuela
* Check in is two hours before departure
* Baggage allowance is: Two pieces per person not exceeding 18kg/40lbs per piece. Carry on luggage must not exceed 6kg/15lbs.
Part of the Adventures of an Essex boy: 'No entiendo' - the South America debacle travel blog
1 / 1 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!