Hac Sa Beach

Fernando Reviews

privateliza privatel…
Affordable Portuguese Cuisine Apr 09, 2009
We had lunch at Fernando's and has been hearing about this place so i thought that I should try it on my next visit to Macau, so I did. In was with my sister and her friend and we ordered chicken, beans and Macau fried rice. I asked the lady which is the house special and was told that there's really no house special so I picked the beans. She said that it's a good choice and true enough,I loved it! We couldn't order any further because we were already full and we thought at first that it might not be enough for the 3 of us. But then, we still had left overs! I overheard the group next to our table and they were saying it's cheap, and indeed it was for the quality of food. They serve free bread and butter while you wait for your orders. The ambience was also ok. We paid around 388 HKD for our orders, and that's even cheaper than having pizza at Stanley where we paid close to 500 HKD. However, if you get there by lunch time, there's a chance that you'll be on the waiting list as this place is always full, though they do have a waiting area near their and you could order drinks while waiting for your turn. I tried to call for reservation but was told that it's not needed. Overall, it's worth a visit.
Fernando Map