Fernando de Noronha

Fernando de Noronha Reviews

ratu ratu
Best beaches ever seen! Apr 22, 2008
I was there 3 years ago, this is my mini-review:

Fernando de Noronha is an small island in front of Natal(400km aprox).

Its a natural reserve, thats why only 125 people(tourist) can be each day on the island.

Hotels: There are a lot of Pousadas on the island the best is ZeMaria, I was on the Hotel Dolphin (crappy).

Bode, Boldró, Cacimba do padre, Americano : The best beaches I have seen on my life, and the best is that there are nobody.

Leao: There you can see the turtles at night several days a year and you can do snorkel.

Atalaia: inside the natural reserve, you need an special pass, only for dooing snorkel.

The rest....nice!

Surf: I'm not a surfer but I talk with many : "Is the third day that i'm here and i have broked 2 tables!" The waves are 2..3 meters hight but they "broke" too quickly. On the beaches cachorro, concençao, cacimba...

Nignt life: I can't go out to find something, but its´not the funniest place on the world, on vila dos remedios you could find something and in the beach of concençao too.

Dive: There are full of place where you can rent dive equipment, you can find a lot of wrecks.

Interesting to do a tour on a ship, you would find turtles and dolphins.

And that's all, you won't find nothing else.

The only pic that I have from Fern…
ratu says:
Yes it's beautiful, but only the beaches, we could say that is a boring place!
Posted on: Apr 22, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Fernando de Noronha

5 star / VSOP diving on the dusty island
Say 'Fernando de Noronha' to any Brazilian and their eyes will light up. It's the most desirable holiday location in Brazil, fabled for it's beaches and infamous for it's prices. And also the best di…Fernando de Noronha' to any Brazilian and their eyes will light up. It's the most desirable…
Last beach before home: what is this country all about?
Buzios is where the Cariocas come for the weekend. Laid back, lots of beaches, and my last stop before the airport and going back to the cold and drizzle of Europe. *sigh*... Time for some impression…Fernando de Noronha I had a chat with a ten year old waiting for the bus as well…

Check Fernando de Noronha Hotel Deals