Fernando de Noronha Travel Guide

Browse 2 travel reviews, 5 travel blogs and 71 travel photos from real travelers to Fernando de Noronha.

People Traveling to Fernando de Noronha

Jamie Mauri… Steph… flavia A Tra… Luka Renata

Fernando de Noronha Locals

Check Fernando de Noronha Hotel Deals

Fernando de Noronha Overview

Noronha is an archipelago 360 km northeast of Natal. It's a natural reserve, that's why only 240 tourists can be on the island at any time.

There are many relatively expensive homestays, most don't offer much and must be booked in advance. You should rent a car to get around the main island. To eat either go to a "per kilo restaurant", or buy something at a local supermarket.

Beaches: Bode, Boldró, Cacimba do Padre, Americano: The best beaches I have seen in my life, and the best thing is that there is almost nobody there.

Leao: There you can see the turtles at night several days a year and you can snorkel.

Atalaia: inside the natural reserve, you need a special pass, only for snorkeling.

Surf: I'm not a surfer but I've talked with many: "Is the third day that I'm here and I have broked 2 tables!" The waves are 2..3 meters hight but they "broke" too quickly. On the beaches Cachorro, Concençao, Cacimba...

Nightlife: It's not the funniest place in the world.

Scuba Diving: There are three dive shops where you can do 2-tank boat dives. As elsewhere in Brazil, dive safety rules are a concern.