Fern & Kiwi - Bar & Eatery

River Valley Road, Singapore, Singapore
6336 2271
Fern & Kiwi - Bar & Eatery - My fiance with our drinks. This isnt exactly what we ordered but it was alright ;)
Fern & Kiwi - Bar & Eatery - The Bar Counter
Fern & Kiwi - Bar & Eatery - Fern & Kiwi Restaurant Singapore

Fern & Kiwi - Bar & Eatery Singapore Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
The new home of Jive Talkin Oct 13, 2013
Fern & Kiwi is a 2 storey establishment in Clarke Quay (clearly visible on the left side of the main taxi stand so you cant miss it) which had opened its doors in 2013.

It is a restaurant cum bar, opening its doors for dinner from 7 pm onwards. You can dine outdoors or upstairs (upstairs seems more posh). The 1st level serves mainly as a bar with a live band playing from 10.30 pm onwards. The reason I chose to try out this restaurant was because I wanted to secure a table to watch the live band - Jive Talkin'. To those of you who had read some of my earlier reviews would note that this is my favourite live act in Singapore. They were previously the resident band for Pump Room & Aquanova (both in CQ).

Okay, lets talk about the food..I wasnt very hungry so I only had scallops which is an appetizer (very nice and yummy indeed) but portion was quite small. My fiance had the chicken which is a main course also quite yummy. The bar promotes, as expected beer from New Zealand! So my fiance tried those.

We then switched to the bar seats to watch the band perform! We had a couple of drinks - Margaritas, Mojitos etc. I wished the space for dancing was a bit bigger (like the Pump Room). Nonetheless, there are TV screens for patrons to get a better view of the band and the small dance floor in front of the stage.
The Bar Counter
My fiance with our drinks. This is…

Check Singapore Hotel Deals