Ferienwohnun 24 Berlin

Check Berlin Hotel Deals

Ferienwohnun 24 Berlin Reviews

festerwretch festerwr…
Apartment in Berlin Nov 27, 2008
The particular apartment that we stayed in was on Blumenthalstrasse, pictures of it are here:

As you can see, they claim to allow up to five people in this apartment. Although the size certainly would allow for five people, it is not permanent beds for all five. Only two would be in the main bedroom, two more would be on a futon in the living room, and the fifth would have a fold away bed that he/she would have to find a place to put. I ended up paying €20 per night, even though there were only three of us. The two I was spending the weekend with were planning on staying at a different place, adding a third person there would add €20 a night & that's when I agreed to go to Berlin with them. Then they changed their mind and took this place, but I was able to keep the original price. :D

The first night got really cold, the radiators switched off at 10PM and although they were supposed to come back on at 6AM, they did not start feeling warm until about 10AM. We figured out how to work their timer & switched it more to our liking, switching it back to the original setting when we left, of course.

The apartment itself is nice. Nicely furnished and equipped, quite close to the U-Bahn. Although the DVD player didn't seem to want to work. Not a big deal, as we weren't in Berlin to watch DVDs, but we did try to use it, to no avail.
Jeremy & Kristin in the entry of t…
Flyinhigh says: