Feng Sushi

Feng Sushi - Feng Sushi

Feng Sushi London Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
Stay away! Jul 21, 2011
I was meeting friends for dinner later in the evening, but was already a bit hungry. I wanted something light. Walking around the South Bank Centre near Waterloo Station I happened to pass Feng Sushi and thought that it was a good option for a quick meal.

The place was quite empty, but that could have been the time. The waitress, who seemed to be the only one, was not very attentive, but came with a menu after a while. The menu had soya sauce and dried food on it. At that point I should have become suspicious.

I ordered tempura vegetables and a scallop maki. The tempura was good, but the maki was not. I thought that it was probably just my taste buds, which did not like it, but I should have listened to my gut feeling.

Later that night I did not feel well and in the early morning I was stuck in the toilet.

Feng sushi is a chain of Japanese restaurants. They have 6 restaurants around London I can´t speak for all of them, but I would definitely say: DO NOT eat at the one at Festival Terrace! They do not care about hygiene!

Sun - Mon 11.30 - 22.00

Tue - Wed 11.30 - 22.30

Thu - Sat 11.30 - 23.00
Feng Sushi
sarahsan says:
I agree Christian! I nice looking place is never a guarantee. The kitchen and the people working there might not be so clean.
Chokk says:
Nothing worse than when you start to worry about how clean a place was after you have eaten there!
sarahsan says:
It does not help with fresh ingredients if the hands that prepare them are dirty! When a restaurant gives their guest dirty menus, I don´t believe that the rest is clean either!

Check London Hotel Deals