Femina Hotel

0431 241 4501

Femina Hotel Trichy Reviews

Liselore_Verschuren Liselore…
A bit gloomy Sep 15, 2008
The lobby of the Femina Hotel in Trichy is spacious, clean and pleasant, and suggests similar rooms. However, the rooms at a second glance are a bit gloomy and definitely not very sanitary. It must be said, that if you a clean-freak, you should stay away from India since Indian people have different ideas when it comes to cleanliness than most westerners. So you’ll have to accept a certain a amount of dirt around you at all times. But to have a cockroach crawling right next to your bare foot while you’re brushing your teeth in the very basic bathroom, is a bit too much if you ask me.

That being said, it’s an affordable place, the staff is friendly and I’m sure the cockroach was just an unfortunate exception.
jethanad says:
I am happy to know that you have survived in India in spite of dirtiness all around you, it has made you stronger !
Posted on: May 26, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Femina Hotel

The Brihadeeswarar Temple
Our next stop of the day is in the town of Thanjavur, where we visit the Brihadeeswarar Temple. I have already read on the bus that the first foundations of this construction were laid down in around…Trichy, it becomes clear that neither Ajit nor Lomash know how to find the Femina Hotel, where we are supposed…
Femina Hotel  Map