Feel Free Tours

feelfreetours.com - 933 18 10 23

Feel Free Tours Barcelona Reviews

pret pret
Excellent walking tours Mar 23, 2014
During my visit of Barcelona from 28-02-2014 till 07-03-2014. I did three walking tours with this company. My first tour was the Gaudi Modernism tour. The meeting point was in front of the Hard Rock Café at Plaça Catalunya, which was easy to find. There were only a few people in the group: a Spanish couple, a couple from India, the guide (Ramon) and me. From the starting point we walked along the Passeig de Gràcia and saw some beautiful buildings like Casa Lleó Morera, Casa Batlló and Casa Milà. The tour ended after 2,5 hours of walking at La Sagrada Família. The tour guide Ramon was a very nice guy and knew a lot to say about Gaudi and the Modernism architecture. But next to that he also gave us the tip to visit the Sant Pau hospital which had a free entrance because of the low season. He also gave us a tip to buy the tickets for the La Sagrada familia at a ticket machine in a bank instead of at the normal ticket office, so we didn't have to wait in the long waiting line. And he advised me about where to eat after the tour. My second tour was the Old Town tour with guide Ruben. This was an even smaller group, only a couple from Finland and me. Ruben is also a very skilled guide who also knew a lot to say about the things we encountered during the tour. Next to that he gave us some good tips about what a good place to have breakfast is, a cheap alternative (to fast food) sandwiches bar with very good tasty sandwiches. Next to that he explained where to look for if we wanted to eat at a restaurant where the locals would eat (not especially targeted for tourists). As a bonus he took us after the tour to a cafe/bodega where we drank some wine and had a chat with each other. He asked me my map and marked some must see / interesting spots on the map. My third tour was the Gracia neighborhood tour with tour guide Luis. This time we also were with 4 people. Luis is also a very good guide. We walked through the Gracia neighborhood and Luis talked a lot about it. This tour ended at the Park Güell. I enjoyed the tours very much and appreciated the extra advice they gave us. I would recommend this tours to anyone who is interested in knowing more about the different areas in Barcelona.

Check Barcelona Hotel Deals