Fechin Inn Taos

Fechin Inn Taos Rates and Deals

Fechin Inn Taos Reviews

jhwelsch jhwelsch
Great Place in Taos Apr 25, 2006
We wandered into Taos without reservations or plans and did a fair bit of flailing around looking for a place to stay, even going as far as Taos Ski Valley and beyond. We passed through town several times ant noticed the sign for the Fechin Inn but, because the hotel is not really visible from the road, we passed it by. However, we realized when we stopped that we should have gone straight there. The hotel is on the main drag but the set back is enough to assure quiet. The two-story entrance hall is imposing and the room was comfortable and pleasant. Adjacent to the hotel is a small cemetery that is the resting place of Kit Carson. It's a short but pleasant walk to the main part of town.

Across the street is Michael's Kitchen, a delightful local eatery with delicious Southwestern food and great prices.

Fechin Inn Taos Overview

Taos most elegant hotel. Our 84 room Inn is located just two blocks from the historic Taos Plaza, on six secluded acres next to Kit Carson Park.

Related Travel Blogs About Fechin Inn Taos

Arrival in Taos
I set the GPS for Taos and it was sending me far south even though I could see on the map display what appeared to be a much more direct route via NM 567. I decided to follow that route and set off .…Taos and the Fechin Inn. Having unloaded the luggage, we walked to Taos Plaza to have a look…

Check Fechin Inn Rates and Deals