Favela Chic UK

London, England

Favela Chic UK London Reviews

ogster ogster
Favela Chic it! Mar 16, 2011
Now I'm not sure if I lucked out the one time I went but if you're in London at any point, and want the club experience outside of central London, I recommend going to Favela Chic, located in Shoreditch, an area nearby Old Street tube station. One night, I went with one of my best friends at her suggestion, and I had a fantastic time!

The triple threat that it is at being a bar, restaurant and club, Favela Chic has a cool Brasilian Bohemian-esque decor, as well as a laid-back atmosphere, nice bouncers, and friendly bar staff. But most importantly, the music was brilliant! If you're like me having eclectic taste in music, than you'll want to go there. It's as if the DJs were after my own heart with the wide collection of music they played, including r&B, underground hip-hop, dnb, funky house, samba and more.

One negative is since it's small inside the venue, the place got packed fairly quickly if you're only going as a clubber. If not, it may be best to book for dinner to avoid the door queue. Otherwise, it was a great time and I really need to go back again!

Check London Hotel Deals