Pintér Street, Budapest, Hungary
(1) 266 6607

Fatal Budapest Reviews

JPryce JPryce
My most favourite restaurant in the world Apr 28, 2008
My brother first introduced me to this place when he was studying in Budapest. He warned me not to eat anything all day beforehand and not to order a starter as this restaurant serves the biggest portions of food in the world! He was not wrong- I saw someone eating a platter of food that was so large it formed a tower on the plate held together by a scaffolding of toothpicks!!

It's located off of the main shopping street in the city- Vaci utca, and has a staggering choice of eastern European food- all of which is fantastic. Being in the main tourist area, it's not the cheapest eat in town, but its certainly not expensive either. I've eating there 6 times now- once flying to Budapest for a weekend just to show a friend how great it is!
travelman727 says:
Great review! Thanks to you, I know where I'm dining the next time I'm in beautiful Budapest :-)
Posted on: Oct 20, 2010
tommylennie says:
I visited Fatal a couple of years back and have to say that it is fantastic. The portions are very generous to say the least, the actual restaurant is really cool and the food really really tasty.

Will definitely be heading to Fatal again should I visit Budapest.
Posted on: Jun 26, 2008