Fat Boy's The Burger Bar

fatboys.my - +603 2181 2559

Fat Boy's The Burger Bar Kuala Lumpur Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
Fat Boy's The Burger Bar Aug 29, 2014
With the increasing price of everything and anything, I will have to rate their 'cost' as 'average', cos everyone else seem to be putting up similar prices. I personally think MYR 20 for a plate of burger with some chips is considered as pricey.

Anyway, this place is Non Halal as it serves pork. It's quite uncommon to have pork served as burger meat in Malaysia, so this can be one of its plus point, although I heard (and have to agree) that their beef tastes better.

Service wise, I have to rate them based on individual waiter. I saw a small insect on my lettuce and pointed to the waiter who apologized, took my plate away and returned with a torn leaf. In other words,he simple tore that part with the insect instead of replacing it. Another waiter was more friendly and with good personality, so, overall, I forgive them for reducing the size of my lettuce.

The taste was good, although not to die for. However, will I ever want to visit this place again? Hmm, maybe not in the next 6 months. The portion is good enough to last me that long and frankly speaking, the word burger kinda gives me goosebumps now. This is not a negative review, just that it's so filling I think I can live without burger for a while now.
Vikram says:
Very well done on your review - celebrate with burgers!
cotton_foam says:
Congrats, Jenn!!
trippin_jen says:
Thanks guys for the congrats! Hope it makes you wanna have some burgers this weekend.

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals