Fastfood in Wakikik

Waikiki, Hawaii

Fastfood in Wakikik Waikiki Reviews

crystalware crystalw…
May 10, 2007
I decided not to put this in the eats section because I don't necessarily want to recommend fast food while you are visiting Hawaii. However, there are always those times when you need a quick bite to eat or a fast drink. My advice...do not eat in the fast food places in Waikiki unless you are absolutely starving to death and can't make a short drive. The food prices in these establishments are at least $2.00 higher for every item on the menu just because they can charge that much in Waikiki. If you make the drive to Ala Moana, Makiki, or around University, you can save a lot of cash that could be used to do way cooler things. I learned this the hard way. When my boyfriends family came to visit, we ended up spending $40.00 in McDonalds for 5 meals. Needless to say, no more fast food in Waikiki!
henzolo says:
Those McDonald's prices are really high but, I noticed that they have a "Locals" Breakfast on the menu for pretty cheap. It consists of Spam, rice, and eggs. It was about half the price of other breakfast combos. That's what I eat at home anyway. There is also one with Portuguese sausage instead of Spam. Good stuff.
Posted on: Feb 10, 2010
007usmc says:
You can say that again. Fast food was way too expensives.
Posted on: Jan 01, 2008
Eric says:
ahh, yea I remember eating at the McDonald's at Waikiki...i thought I must have been imagining things, but i guess the prices really were more expensive!
Posted on: May 10, 2007

Compare Honolulu Hotel Rates (4km away)

Waikiki Map