Farggi

Carrer de Veguer 3, Barcelona, Spain

Farggi Barcelona Reviews

Vipin Vipin
Stunning ice cream Aug 30, 2009
Although this ice cream shop has branches throughout Spain, I went to the one located near the Puerto Olimpico area in Barcelona. It sells some of the best ice cream I have tasted.

I bought the medium sized cup which allows you two scoops of different flavours, and paid 5 Euros. There are cones available, as well as small and larger cups too. I ordered some chocolate based ones, and tried my friend's crema catalan flavour too. All are highly recommended. The quality and taste are first class, and the medium sized portion is more than sufficient.

I think the place also sells a selection of other deserts.

Seating is available inside, but the majority of customers seem to grab their ice cream and head to the beach thereafter.

Well worth visiting if you are in Barclona.
Chokk Chokk
Farggi Oct 24, 2009
Farggi have their coffee and ice cream bars everywhere in Barcelona. I tried the one near Via Laietana and I was really pleased; maybe also due to the fact that I had been walking all day and I was pretty pleased of finding a place to have a great cup of coffee and even a cup white coffee. The white coffee was a normal coffee with a scoop of ice cream in it. I really enjoyed the combination of hot and cold on a warm day like this.

The waiter was a young guy but very good in what he was doing and I liked the way he decorate Barbara’s cappuccino, and it didn’t take him that long to do his art work. Besides that he was a friendly and a quick guy.

The place was clean and so was their toilet which is not always with this places and the many tourists that go by every day.
A great cup of capuccino, nicely d…
Farggi