Farfalla Trattoria

1978 Hillhurst Ave, Los Angeles, CA, USA
(323) 661-7365
Farfalla Trattoria - Nhi and her fist of fury again.
Farfalla Trattoria - Rob and Joy
Farfalla Trattoria - Interior of restaurant
Farfalla Trattoria - The wrong dish came for Tracy at first.
Farfalla Trattoria - Joy = Hot Mama!
Farfalla Trattoria - Join me for this.. very mediocre meal!

Farfalla Trattoria Los Angeles Reviews

jenn79 jenn79
Mediocre food, whistling staff and a rude Russian waitress May 08, 2008
What a disappointment!

Where to start.. I walked in out of the cold and got whistled at (loudly) by some chefs behind the counter. Classy.

Then the waitress was this eastern european chick. Pretty, but very very brusque and full of attitude. No knowledge of the wine selection, no personal preferences to help me narrow down my menu choice. Great. Luckily I grew up in NY around these types so she didn't stand a chance of fazing me.

Food was pretty bad. Out of the 5 dishes, the only one that tasted good was Tracy's choice - the fusilli with artichokes, mushrooms and truffle oil. That was pretty good, but I think it was only because they overdid it on the truffle oil, bringing out the wonderful smokey flavor. Joy and I barely touched our food. Nhi tried really hard to slice through her rubbery steak.

Oh, and they had a lemon-flavored Pelligrino which was lovely!
Interior of restaurant
The wrong dish came for Tracy at f…
Nhi and her fist of fury again.
Rob and Joy
mellemel8 says:
DAMNNNNNNNN and i love this place. sorry you guys had a bad day :(
hirondellenhi says:
look on the bright side, Alice agrees to cook for us!! yay!! and we get to know Joy more, and you found a future room!!!
jenn79 says:
Are you kidding?! that would be GREAT! At least we could depend on the EXCELLENT food, hahaha! Thanks Alice for being our personal gourmet guru!! =D

Check Los Angeles Hotel Deals