Far Out Beach Club

Check Ios Hotel Deals

Far Out Beach Club Ios Reviews

brettjayhawk brettjay…
Party Rock Aug 05, 2011
This place is a blast during the summer I stayed here at the end of July and this place was packed. Everything was booked on the hostel booking sites but if you go to their web site you shouldn't have a problem getting a place to stay. I got a bungalow with two cots. Luckily I had a cool roomie from Australia. We went out with later that night into the city with some other people she had met earlier in the day. Before I met her I decided to hang out around the pool where the party was happening. All the people there were only there to party. So its a nice to visit a place for partying it is a change of pace from museums and historic sites.

Across from pool there is the beach where you can lay out, play volleyball, or water sports. There are places to lay out with shade but you have to pay like 4 euro for the umbrella and 4 euro for the chair. I don't know if the beach club owned it but it was something else to do than party out before night fell.
annemw annemw
Awesome time for early 20's Jan 01, 2011
Great place to go to if you are a young backpacker. There's some siteseeing/culture, but it's mostly for partying. We first got a hotel room, but the toilet didn't work. We ended up getting a bungalow. You are able to get a camping spot if you want to go really cheap, but we thought the bungalows were really cool. When we packed up, we say either a snake or a lizard peak it's head in our door. I slammed the door on it, so I don't know what it was.

We went in May/June and it was pretty hot then, so if you are going to camp outside be prepared for some heat.

Most people at this resort are there to drink and party. If that isn't your scene, don't stay there. We met some great people from all over the world. You go out at night and drink, then sleep til noon, tan or swim a little, then go out and drink again. There is a bus that takes you to the village to go drinking, as that's where all the clubs are at. The road is a little bit of a scary drive. There are some taxi's that you can take back to the resort. We stayed out pretty late, so I don't know if the bus takes you back, but I'm sure it does. The walk back, in the dark, drunk, is not fun.

Girls, be careful of some of the 'long term' guys who apparently live on the island (not Greeks).
Ios Bungalow
crystalyardley crystaly…
Awesome Beach Resort Jun 07, 2011
Ios is know as the party island but you don't have to be a partier. It does appear that it gets crazy during July & August. But it was a nice laid back beach hotel in late May when I was there. The pool and outside bar are a sight to be seen. The beach is just across the street with lots of water activities available for rent. It is about 5 euro cab ride to town to party but during the day this is where everyone comes. We had a great villa but there are huts, bungalows and camping. I celebrated my 30th birthday there so it is not just for 20 year olds;) We made great friends and I cant wait to go back.
Pool
Beach across the street
Favorite spot in the village

Check Ios Hotel Deals