Far East Tours

Hanoi, Vietnam

Far East Tours Hanoi Reviews

alexchan alexchan
A reliable online agent in Hanoi for your travel arrangements May 25, 2011
I looked around on the web for Halong cruises and decided on the Bhaya cruise. I then looked around for companies who would book it ... at that time booking directly with Bhaya directly was costlier but this may no longer be the case.

I found Far East Tours website to be informative and the prices were good. Email enquiries were handled promptly.

Our booking required a 50% deposit which was collected via Paypal with a commission. The remainder was collected in person by their rep (who came to our hotel) in Hanoi when we arrived.

All dealings were very professional ... it's always a bit scary sending money to someone you don't know apart from just seeing them on the internet! In this case things worked out well for us and I can recommend them for your Vietnam travel arrangements.

To be honest, it is probably not necessary to book ahead unless you have a tight timeframe or do not wish to be miss out on a very specific product. Many things can be arranged once you get to Vietnam.

Related Travel Blogs About Far East Tours

Far East Tour begins
well, we've made it to hanoi! we got a train to the border town yesterday, then got a lift to the border. this lift was actually a motorbike with a canvas covered steel cage on the back, which carl… well, we've made it to hanoi! we got a train to the border town yesterday, then got a lift…

Check Hanoi Hotel Deals