Fantasy World Amusement and Theme Park

Lemery, Philippines

Fantasy World Amusement and Theme Park Lemery Reviews

Caliber-A Caliber-A
Fantasy World, A World that Losses Its Fantasy Dec 08, 2012
Fantasy World is an amusement and recreation center and a theme park located along the highway connecting the towns of Lemery and Calaca, Batangas (Philippines). On its original set up, this establishment was only open to the share holders/part owners (of which they called members), but during my last visit there (04 December 2012), I have learned that the park was open for public during weekends but with an entrance fee of 1000 PHP (25 USD) for a group of 10 persons.

My wife Winnie and I, own a share on this theme park that's why (before) I kept on joking with my friends that the letter W on the Fantasy World stands for Winnie. I've never been on this place long time ago and during my recent visit, I was so disappointed and felt so dismay because the place that I used to be proud of before, had already lost its glory. It's so sad that it lose its fantasy anymore. The huge and was once colorful castle that used to stand proudly and attract the visitors even at a distance, is now nothing but devastated. If before, you will be chanted with bubbly mascots at the main entrance of the castle, now you will be lucky enough if you find one security guard. The buildings are now dilapidated, for short they are not maintained at all. The once manicured garden that was once bloomed with lovely flowers are now nothing but a mini wild forest. The fond where different kinds of fishes used to swim is now full of mud in stagnant water. Another sad part of it is that, those amusements and attractions that are supposed to be constructed at the site did not materialize. (Had those things been done and constructed,I believe that Fantasy World is one of the best of its kind). Oh by the way, if I write down all my observations or will post all those "no good photos", the management of the park will get mad of me perhaps. But on our side as part owner, it's really a disappointing truth.

The member (of course) need not have to pay for entrance, but I was told that the management is collecting 1000 PHP entrance fee for non-members (open for them only during weekend)just for the viewing of now "simple catle" and strolling within its "non-maintained surroundings and facilities". And the only games or sports that one can enjoy are bowling, tennis, billiard and swimming (but of course with a separate pay again).

Well, on a positive note, you can enjoy the breath taking view of the world-famous Taal Volcano and its surrounding Taal Lake - truly the best.

I just hope that someday, Fantasy World will regain its glory. That one day it will shine again and will win back its lost fantasy.
mrrkayma says:
G'day,
I am looking to buy units both Condtels and Homes please call me at +63.926.723.1773 also some members rights memberships also......
Posted on: Jun 07, 2014
Caliber-A says:
hi franz, i don't have idea on current pricing as i don't visit the place so often as you are. like you i am hoping that someday, something good will happen there,lol.cheers.
Posted on: Feb 02, 2014
Franz1 says:
Hi Armand, nice photos.Do you have any idea of how much is the current membership? I am also a member but I only visit the Park occasionally and I am planning to sell it. Hope that someday somebody will take the initiative to develop the Park to the fullest.
Posted on: Jan 31, 2014