Fantasy Springs Resort Casino

Fantasy Springs Resort Casino Rates and Deals

Fantasy Springs Resort Casino Indio Reviews

trinademattei trinadem…
Relaxation in Indio Sep 09, 2014
I stayed at Fantasy Springs in April of 2014 because I was attending the Coachella music festival. The hotel is situated directly off the freeway although you will not hear any freeway noise.

The staff is very helpful and accommodating. Our room was spacious and clean. I took advantage of the pool in the early morning hours. The pool is massive and shaded lounge chairs lay on both sides. Towels are available and a hot tub. The pool area is a fantastic place to relax and lounge.

While I did not play in the casino the on site restaurants are plentiful. We had breakfast at POM and enjoyed it. I definitely had the feel that we were in Vegas and for those who like to gamble I think it is the best hotel in the area.

I'll definitely stay here again when I am in the area.
Fantasy Springs
Pool
View from room
TRE69 TRE69
Fantasy Springs Resort Hotel & Casino Aug 30, 2008
Fantasy Springs Resort Hotel and Casino was not what I expected it to be...I expected more for the price.

Location-wise, if you want to be in Palm Springs, then Fantasy Springs is NOT where you want to stay. We had to drive about 20 to 30 minutes to get to Palm Springs from Indio.

Since I stayed during a holiday weekend I had to downgrade the cost rating from my initial expensive rating down to average. Their website does have special offers that are worth looking at if you like to gamble or play golf.

The free covered parking structure is a positive.

The lobby looked very modern and neat. Its proximity to the free covered parking structure was a plus which limited guest exposure to the hot summer heat.

I knew beforehand that I could only get a smoking room...I did request a non-smoking room and I expected that that was an indicator for reservation receptionist to request the room maintenance to take extra care in freshening up the room...they didn't. The room smelled like an ashtray. Extra air freshener would have been a nice gesture on their behalf to make my stay more comfortable.

The room looked nice BUT the 360 virtual tour on their website made the room look ginormous which in reality it wasn't. The view from the room wasn't pleasant either...we were placed on the side of the hotel with a view of a trailer park. Aside from the smell of the room, it looked clean and liveable. The bathroom was nice EXCEPT for the door...it had slats so there was a decrease in privacy. Plus the towel rack was placed at the back end of the shower/tub enclosure where towels could possibly get wet.

The room we had had another doorway to connect it to the next room. Even though it was locked, acoustically, we could hear conversations from the room next door which was annoying especially when we wanted to nap.

Fantasy Springs' saving graces are their amenities and activities. In addition to the casino, there is a Starbucks, fitness center, fine and casual dining options, landscaped pool area, and special events center. However when I went down to the pool, there was trash on the pool bottom. Dining at Players Steakhouse was a pleasant surprise (review to follow). As for activities, volleyball, bowling, golf, pool parties, Velvet Palm Night Club, and concerts.

As for Overall Rating, I wanted to put not recommended but decided upgrade to average because it all depends on what amenities you want. I should have reserved a room closer to Palm Springs because it was the hub of all my weekend activities.

Would I stay at Fantasy Springs again?...it depends. But one thing is for sure...I will be reserving a non-smoking room with a view of the pool!
Beds
Bathroom
Shower Stall
Jenn chillin' in the room
X_Drive says:
Tracy, congrats on your fifth featured review!! :)
Posted on: Oct 25, 2008
lovely_lori88 says:
Haha good review! My grandparents actually used to live in that trailer park right outside of the Casino and we used to travel down there when we were kids. Never made it into the actual Casino as we were underage but used to walk outside all the time. hehe thanks for the childhood memories!! :)
Posted on: Oct 24, 2008
Hummingbird says:
Roger and I couldn't stay there. We got stuck in a smoking room once and after just a few minutes we had to leave. Yuck!
Posted on: Oct 24, 2008

Fantasy Springs Resort Casino Overview

Located just 30 minutes East of Downtown Palm Springs in the "City of Festivals", Indio, CA, Fantasy Springs Resort Casino is the deserts premier destination for gaming action, marquee entertainment, fine dining and superior guest services. The spacious and modernly appointed lobby welcomes guests with a touch of colorful desert flora, natural stone and a polished marble floor, while the lifting melody from the Wyman Ebony Grand Player Piano gently tickles the ear. Visitors from Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego and beyond continue to choose Fantasy Springs Resort Casino as their place to stay and play in the desert. Fantasy Springs Resort Casino features 2,000 slot machines, 40 + table games, the Triple Crown Off Track Betting Room and a 750 seat Bingo Palace. The 3 acre outdoor pool area features a 103 foot freeform pool, a spa tub, shallow "tanning pool", private cabanas natural turf volleyball court and a poolside Cabana bar. Other facilities include 18 holes of championship golf at Eagle Falls Golf Course, a 100,000 square foot Special Events Center and the Fantasy Lanes Bowling Center. On site dining options consist of 5 restaurants and several lounges. Valet and garage parking is complimentary. The 12 story Fantasy Springs Resort Casino Hotel has 250 contemporary styled guest rooms, including 10 standard suites and 6 junior suites. All rooms offer spectacular views of the pool or local mountains. Amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharges), complimentary daily newspaper, laptop compatible safes, 32 inch flat screen TVs with premium channels and coffeemakers. Bathroom appointments include slate floors, granite countertops and massaging showerheads. Refrigerators, rollaway beds and turndown service are available upon request. Smoking rooms are available on the 7th and 11th floors. Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply. Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests made via the website cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Pets not allowed, Resort fees charged at Hotel/condo, Check in time begins at 3pm, Check out time is 11am. Please note that you must be at least 21 years of age to stay at the hotel.

Fantasy Springs Resort Casino Amenities

• Ballroom
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Exhibit Space
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower