Famous Las Vegas Sign

Famous Las Vegas Sign - Famous sign

Famous Las Vegas Sign Reviews

Nair2011 Nair2011
Welcome to Las Vegas May 15, 2011
Without visiting the Famous Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Nevada sign and taking pictures the Las Vegas trip is not complete. Yes. I have visited and took many pictures here.

The original sign is located after Mandala bay on the Lasveags strip. Actuall most of start the strip from Stratosphere, Sahara, Circus circus Casinos. Actually the strip starts from the sign and Mandala bay casino resort.

There is a small version of the sign located after stratosphere too.

On a sunday before moving to Los Angeles our next destination in road trip we have visited this place. A must visit attaction.
Character for pics before sign
Welcome sign
Behind the sign
Famous sign

Related Travel Blogs About Famous Las Vegas Sign

Viva Las Vegas
WOW Vegas what too say about it, it is too much. We have been there for almost 4 days and really enjoyed it. Coming from Springdale (Zion) we drove the I15 South towards Vegas. At Glendale on th…famous las vegas sign near the airport. We made some pictures there. After that i brought jasmyn back…
How do you say "tube?"
This is the start of my loooooooooong weekend of travbuddies.  My travbuddy meet up started very early…..Wednesday……..and later……..Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was looking forward …famous “WELCOME TO LAS VEGASsign. This is mandatory to see when it’s your first time in Las Vegas
Tattoo art
In 2000 started with a little tattoo on my shoulder (Metallica ninja star) from there the addiction started. Next stop was my leg. Started also with the metallica scary guy followed by a flaming…famous logo/sign/builing.........allready on it the, Las Vegas sign, The toronto sky line, chinese great wall, route 66 logo…

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals