Famous Dave's

10101 Jefferson Davis Highway, Fredericksburg, VA, USA

Famous Dave's Fredericksburg Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Famous Dave's is GREAT anywhere you have it! Oct 28, 2011
Wow-our eyes nearly popped out of our head's when my friend and I spotted Famous Dave's during our camping trip! We planned to go a few places while in Fredericksburg and once we saw Famous Dave's, we had decided to order take-out and take it with us back to DC. We ended up finishing our event early and stayed to dine in.

St. Louis BBQ ribs, here I come! This place is phenomenal about serving food quick-which is great when your mouth is watering for ribs, sweet corn muffins, and corn on the cob! We didn't have to wait for a table and our waitress even made a smiley face with all the different bbq sauces you could add. They even had a new one called Wilbur's Revenge; just putting it near my nose must have a ignited a few cells cause I made love spicy food, but Wilbur's Revenge never made it onto my plate; it promised to torture my tongue and I just settle for adding a little bit of Devil's Spit to the my ribs.

If you have never been here, they truly have "fall-of-bone-ribs" and their ribs are not swimming in sauce. The corn muffin is amazing and the mashed potatoes are pretty good. If you have been to Famous Dave's before, this one is just as good as the others. Enjoy!
montecarlostar says:
Hey congrats on your feature!!
cthunder86 says:

Congrats on being Today's Featured
Glynnes says:

Congrats on being Today's Featured Travel Review.

Check Fredericksburg Hotel Deals