Famous Dave’s

www.famousdaves.com - (563) 388-8555

Famous Dave’s Davenport Reviews

jamesdean252 jamesdea…
Famous Dave's BBQ Jul 29, 2011
If you are in the mood for some great BBQ than Famous Dave’s is a place to stop. I normally try to stay away from chain restaurants but the wonderful BBQ aroma when passing by Famous Dave’s just makes you want to stop every time.

I have been to this location a couple times now, the food was amazing and the famous staff was very friendly. You will see what I mean by famous staff if you check this place out or pay with your credit card. If you have never ate here before they will bring you a basket of homemade potato chips, so that you can taste the 5 different BBQ sauces. Most of the food comes with the standard sauce but you can always add more of the sauce that you really enjoy.

We stopped in here for a late lunch before I got dropped off at the airport. My girlfriend ordered the Ultimate BBQ Burger (A juicy ground beef patty beneath a pile of Georgia chopped pork with two strips of jalapeño bacon, melted Cheddar cheese, and our signature Beam & Cola BBQ sauce with a side of jalapeno Mac and cheese). The burger was amazing and had all the right flavors, I was lucky to be able to sample it before she ate the whole thing. I got the lunch special of pick 2 meat combo deal; ordered St. Louis-style spareribs and Texas beef brisket with corn on the cob, corn bread, and garlic mashed potatoes. The ribs just fell off the bone and the brisket melted in your mouth.

This place is most defiantly finger lickin good! If are hungry for some BBQ, this is a place to check out. Delicious and messy the way great BBQ should be served.
andreamylesa says:
I will have to try the ribs:)
Posted on: Jul 29, 2011