Famous Beach Club

famousphuket.com - +6676366717

Famous Beach Club Phuket Reviews

linaye33 linaye33
Top night club Mar 16, 2011
I just love this club a good friend of mine took me there. On the roof of the amazing club, you’ll find Thailand’s one of a kind rooftop experience with luscious green hills in the background, the beach and the bustle of Bangla in the fore, and a perfect view of the setting sun.

There’s beautiful teak flooring, and wonderful Moroccan-style cabanas for your own private, fully-serviced entertainment space, as well as luxurious sunbeds, dotted around on our deck. Gorgeous plants, trees and foliage enhance the beach-club vibe, perfectly complimented by a wide range of non-alcoholic creations and cockails unmatched in Phuket – and almost anywhere else.

They’ve got a VIP area above the bar, looking out upon the whole scene, plus enough space to host some fantastic live acts. And lets not forget about the glass-bottomed swimming pool at the centre of all the rooftop action.

Related Travel Blogs About Famous Beach Club

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…famous American stunt pilot Ma…).   As I pulled in to the apron Grant and Dicky the flight school owner were there to greet me.   I had this huge…

Check Phuket Hotel Deals