8 Mclachlan Street, Brisbane, Australia

Family Brisbane Reviews

Chaz87 Chaz87
Family nightclub Apr 10, 2011
If your into your house and trance music this is the place to go! Huge club, 3 floors Awesome resident and international DJ's on events, Amazing sound and LED/laser lights displays IMO and officially the best club in brisbane/Australia really is world class. Drinks are a bit on the expensive side but i guess you are paying for the venue with it.
d2amy d2amy
LOVED IT !!! Sep 04, 2010
I love this club. It is definitely a great place to party in Fortitude Valley. It’s the same sort of club as the Met, for little party monsters who love to party all night long. Although I don’t participate in those extra curricular activities, I still managed to have a great time.

Family has three levels. The bottom has the toilets, a bar, and the main dance floor. The second floor has a bar, and a balcony that looks over the bottom floor. The third floor has another dance floor, an ice bar, an other bar and it is where the smoking area is.

This club is open from 10pm(I believe) until 5am, with lockout being at 3am, like everywhere in Australia. I definitely would check this out if you are below 25 and in Brisbane looking to have a great night out.
funinuk funinuk
Jul 23, 2006
Best club I've ever been to (in Australia)

Love the Beats, Love Uncle, Love the icebar, Love the booths, Love the DJs, Love how you get lost all the bloody time!!, LOVE IT ALL!!!!

Great atmosphere and cool people in here.

Better if your mate DJs here and can get you in free and quick but if not...........go around 11-12 as there is no Q.

Sunday 9pm-5am

Saturday 9pm-5am
Family rox!!!

Related Travel Blogs About Family

A full day in Brisbane
13 years ago my family and I visited Brisbane while on a 4 week vacation in Australia. It has been too many years for me to really remember that visit..! Coming back though brought back a lot of fun …family and I visited Brisbane while on a 4 week vacation in Australia . It has been too many years for me to really…
Experiencing life down under Australian Style: Brisbane, Gold & Sunshine Coasts, Sydney, Melbourne
Thursday, August 11, 2005 9:32:02 AM   Hello from Australia, Well this is my first time ever visiting this country and it is the 16th overall country   that I have visited in my life…family here in Brisbane and I will be here for 3 months. So far it has been a very relaxing…
bye bye Andy
Emma : We got back from our trip to Hokkaido a couple of days ago. While it's good to be home, the sad reality that Andy is going home in a few days is now clear as day. Our first 4 days i…family's house in Brisbane about 12 years ago and we have been friends since. I have visited her in Obihiro…

Check Brisbane Hotel Deals