Familierestaurant Fantasia

0478 503 462

Familierestaurant Fantasia Well Reviews

Suusj Suusj
Fantasia? Not so Fantastic Feb 12, 2015
Sometimes you have high expectations and it’s kind of a letdown.

We wanted to eat out for our last diner of the holiday. On our daytrip to Germany we passed a family restaurant called Fantasia. We decided that that would be the place to be!

The idea of fantasia is great. There is a huge play are for the children, so before and after dinner they can play there.

When we entered the restaurant there was only one other couple there. The entire restaurant, which is quit big, was empty. Not really a good start but hey we were optimistic and in for a fun last night.

Ordering diner went quik. The husbands got the steak and we, de lady’s got a salad and some fries. Yes we are both vegetarian. Diner did arrive but the steak was still raw… So we send it back and got a drink on the house, which was a friendly gesture. The second time around the men were happy with the stake. The little lady got some veggies and the little man had some small pancakes and had a lot of fun at the play area. Our salads where nice and the steak the second time around tasteds nice.

As you can read not a whole lot went wrong and the thing that went wrong they fixed. Still there is something with that place… I can’t quit put my finger on it but the vibe was off. Service was nice but she looked a bit uninterested and her clothes were not really appropriate for the job. Like leggings and a t-shirt. Something I would wear on a day off… Also the owners had a child playing in the restaurants as well as behind the bar, that felt a bit weird.

Like I said, vibe was off so we left without dessert and no I would not recommend this place to the concept is great the vibe is off.
Salad time. Though I already had a…
Part of the bar and entry way to t…

Check Well Hotel Deals