Fairytale Town

(916) 808-7462

Fairytale Town Sacramento Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Fairytale Memories Jun 03, 2009
I think most people who grew up in this area would agree that fairytale town is a great place. I grew up in Sacramento so I went there many times as a child. My most vivid memories included an experience at the age of 7 or so....my friend’s parents rented out the castle that stands at the entrance for his birthday party! He got to wear a crown, and he was treated like a prince. The staff who hosts the party were always fun. I love the story about the rocks that adorn the walls. They told me and my friends that if we pulled on the rocks we might find one that moves and it opened a secret door that leads to a treasure guarded by a dragon! It was great! After the party we all got to run around with our friends. What a great time. There are many slides, a puppet show, and animals. The barn house slide is still very fun, can’t really fit on it anymore. I loved the animals too! I remember pigs who were "the three little pigs" and tortoises...the great big ones that I haven’t seen anywhere else. Oh yes, and there is a pirate ship you can climb all around on, a big slice of cheese with holes in it so you can climb through and on. They have other areas like:

- A slide done up as a shoe for "The Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe".

- Robin Hood play structure and chairs to sit in.

- Another slide and tree house done up as Owl's House from Winnie the Pooh.

- Iron train structure to climb on.

- Jack & Jill's hill complete with a water pump.

There are several domestic animals that the kids like to see like pot bellied pigs, a cow, goats, sheep, and rabbits. There are a bunch of chickens and roosters walking about that don't seem to mind being chased. You can also look at the chicken eggs in the incubator; and the young chicks that have recently hatched. Fun for a couple of hours for little kids - might be boring for school-aged kids.

It was great fun, and ill never forget it. For us older and bigger folks, we have to remember it is fit for kids, so you might get bored, but you will enjoy watching them have fun. Oh by the way, the restrooms are pretty small too.
Welcome from Humpty Dumpty
vulindlela says:
Great review!
We used to go here often.
There is a nice one in Fresno too.
Posted on: Jun 04, 2009