Fairy Stone State Park Cabin Rentals

www.dcr.virginia.gov/parks - Phone: (276) 930-2424

Fairy Stone State Park Cabin Rentals Reviews

luvwatersports luvwater…
help me I find out I love the city this just won't do May 15, 2008
If you like watching "Little House on the Prairy" and you would like to live that way. This might be the place for you. The cabins have 2 rooms w/ 3 beds total. They claim it sleep 6 but you have to rent the extra beds and sqeese them into your room. Not my idea of a joke. I could of said the cabin slept 50 people as long as you put beds in the bedrooms, kitchen, living room. You got me? That is faults advertising. The cabins are up to you to keep clean. You take your own food and drinks. The closes Walmart about 20 mins. away. So get your wagon and horses ready. Not for city people AT ALL!!! Forget using cell and tvs and a cabin phone. Like I said, Laura and Mary keep this cabin clean, hahahah. It's amazing they have heat and running water!!
wildflower22bk says:
I am also very sorry you had such a bad experience here, but it is good that you explained everything in your post so other guests that don't enjoy this kind of atmosphere will look elsewhere.
Posted on: Jun 04, 2009
nheltman says:
Sorry you had a bad experience. We try very hard to describe our cabins as rustic and explain the difference between maximum occupancy and what the beds sleep.
Posted on: Dec 06, 2008