Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott

Check San Antonio Hotel Deals

Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott San Antonio Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Below Average Service Jan 01, 2013
For a Marriott Chain, this particular Fairfiled Inn and Suites did not measure up to the service levels I know Marriott provide. Of course the fact that I was really tired did not help when I arrived to find the room we reserved was not what we got.

We reserved a suite online because we needed the extra space and bed seeing as our family grew bigger by 1. But it seems the online deal was for a standard double room and either the hotel or my husband missed out on that fact. When I called down after arriving in the room to inquire as to why we did not have the suite, the soft spoken lady at the front desk said our online reservation was for the room we were in currently.

I insisted we booked a suite and asked to speak with a manager. There was no night manager on duty and the lady at the front desk said she could do nothing without the approval of a manager. She promised to let the manager know in the morning. I also found out that changing to a suite would include paying an additional $30 a night for the 4 nights we had reserved. Naturally I did not want to pay the additional $120 for the 4 nights.I had to improvise for my daughter for the night because we all could not fit on 2 double beds.

The next morning, the manager was on duty so Mark went down to speak with him. It turns out they were not going to give us a suite at the promotional price published online. The manager was able to get us the suite for an additional $20 a night. The rooms were great and the suite was everything I wanted. The service however I found to be below average.

Check San Antonio Hotel Deals