Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown

Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Rates and Deals

Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice hotel in the city centre May 24, 2012
I have to admit that I ended up in a hotel in Indianapolis on pure coincidence, as I only needed to book my first night in the states for my ESTA application. I didn't want to take a hotel in Chicago where I landed. The reason was that I liked Chicago too much and I probably would spend my whole vacation there if I first got started.

I arrived Fairfield inn Suite in Indianapolis around midnight after a drive where I had been quite tired. I even had to stop two times for a power nap on the way there. I parked in front of the hotel and at that moment I really appreciated that fact that they had valet parking. I went in and got my room pretty fast after joking a bit with the receptionist that had some problems finding my Danish name in the system.

They didn’t have minibar in the room so a bought some of water and went up to my room that turned out to really nice. I liked the bed that was a high king size. The room had a nice airy size and the colors used in the room were relaxing. The bathroom was of a really good quality and everything was functioning, as it should.

The hotel was nice, fresh in the colors and it was located close to some of the largest museums in the city.
The entrance in front of the hotel
The bed
The bed
The bathroom
o_dog says:
Thanks for the review!! Will keep this one in mind when I'm in Indianapolis.
Posted on: Jun 24, 2012
Chokk says:
I never had a proper sleep in the car - but you are right at that time I could have
Posted on: Jun 17, 2012
Dr_Seuss says:
Could have saved money by just having a proper sleep in the car :D
Posted on: Jun 17, 2012

Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Overview

The Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown is ideally located for sightseeing in Indianapolis with Indiana State Museum nearby and NCAA Hall of Champions, Indianapolis Tennis Center and The Lawn at White River State Park an easy stroll away. Set in central Indianapolis, the hotel is within a five minute walk from Totem, Young Abe Lincoln and Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art.

For the comfort and safety of guests, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown offers non-smoking rooms. Facilities offered include tennis courts, meeting rooms and a business centre. There is a barber/beauty shop and an atm / cash machine within the hotel. In addition to a dry cleaning service and a laundry service, the hotel features laundry facilities, a fitness centre and a safe-deposit box.

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown offers sizeable rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. Amenities featured in the rooms include a TV, cable / satellite channels and a safe. Each room is equipped with a coffee maker, tea and coffee making facilities and an iron.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower