Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont

Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont Rates and Deals

Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont Reviews

dess_captain dess_cap…
Great place to stay. Feb 10, 2009
I stayed here at the Fairfield inn when I worked for Lowes. I travled to beaumont for a week on a work related trip to help out at the Lowes store. I must say I had a great time. I was born here in Beaumont and go there alot. Lot of my family lives here so I travel there often. When I dont stay with family this is the place I go.

In 2003 on my trip to work at Lowes for a week to help with there inventory, they put me up in this hotel. I must say it is one of the best I ever stay at. There rooms and lobby was very clean, and they have some very polite and friendly employees. There beds are awsome, when you lay on them you dont want to ever get up. Thats how comfortable they are.

They have a nice in door pool and fitness center with a spa. It was just awsome. I had always wanted to stay at the Hilton which was right behind me. But after staying there I changed my mind. Some other employees that was working with me was staying at the hilton. They said they wished they could switch hotels cause theres didnt have none of the stuff that the Fairfield Inn had.

After work every body would gang up with me and lounge out by the pool or work out in the fitness center. We had a great time, and I met some new friends there. This will be the hotel I will always go back to when ever I go to Beaumont. You cant beat the prices and the luxerys they have. I know if you stay there you wont be dissapointed, you will enjoy every thing they have to offer.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont Overview

Location.
Located in Beaumont, Fairfield Inn By Marriott Beaumont is in the business district and close to McFaddin-Ward House Historic Museum, Christus Hospital St. Elizabeth, and Texas Energy Museum. Nearby points of interest also include Beaumont Civic Center Complex and Riverfront Park.

Hotel Features.
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This hotel has a business center and offers business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The hotel serves a complimentary breakfast. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.

Guestrooms.
79 air-conditioned guestrooms at Fairfield Inn By Marriott Beaumont feature coffee/tea makers and windows that open. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Televisions have premium satellite channels. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake-up calls.

An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.

The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby, fees may apply.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower