Fairfield Inn Indianapolis Airport

Fairfield Inn Indianapolis Airport Rates and Deals

Fairfield Inn Indianapolis Airport Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Great Value, Impressive Features and Great Service May 06, 2011
I stayed 2 nights at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in Indianapolis during the Indianapolis Travbuddy Meet-Up. I will start off by saying that I was impressed with the features of this airport hotel, not the mention the welcome we received from the front desk. Adam, the front office rep that checked me in, was perhaps the most pleasant and welcoming hotel service person I have ever encountered. I mean this with all my heart, I have traveled extensively and nowhere in the world have I met someone who has made me feel so welcome in a hotel. Both James and I, agreed he was the epitome of hospitality. Besides spending time engaging our conversations, he checked in other guests and managed to arrange for freshly baked cookies for the guests in the evening.

The reception area is warm, welcoming and clean. It happens to also be the breakfast area where there is complimentary internet service for hotel guests.

The indoor swimming pool is without doubt a welcome feature, especially during warmer months. I dared not use it as I was feeling cooler most of the time. Coming from Arizona, my body found Indianapolis much cooler.

My room was on the third floor, with a view of the westerly side of the airport. I could see the waffle house across the street. 2 queen beds well set; the air conditioner worked pretty well and was not noisy. A TV set with most local and national channels, free WiFi access code to use in the room (lucky I carried my laptop this time). Included in the room also, was a coffee maker with an option of caffeinated and decaf coffee.

The bathroom was clean, fresh towels, soap, conditioner and extra water cups. An iron and ironing board with extra cloth hangers were also available across from the vanity wash sink. All in all I was impressed with the room.

PS: Do not leave for tomorrow what you can accomplish today!
pearcetoyou pearceto…
Fairfield Inn by Marriot with Sterling Service May 17, 2011
The Airport Fairfield Inn by Marriot in Indianapolis is a nice, clean, modern hotel about 5 minutes from downtown Indianapolis. It says it is an airport hotel, but it's actually just as close to the city. Signage is not good for hotels when you are leaving the airport, I guess because it's a new airport and they haven't completed putting up signs, yet.

The Fairfield Inn has free wifi in the rooms, as well as a business center with a computer and printer that guests can use. The rooms are comfortable and they provide you with all the little things like in-room coffee, iron, toiletries, etc. There is an indoor pool and fitness center, and although the location is a bit far from everything, there is a convenience store and a Waffle House within walking distance. They have a free breakfast every morning, and also serve fresh-baked cookies in the evening. But what really makes this hotel stand out is their staff! Particularly, Adam, one of the front desk clerks. He was very professional and courteous. On the day I left, he even made a batch of cookies for me to take on my drive back! We also recruited him to join TravBuddy!

Prices for the hotel range around 70-80USD, but Harriet got a special deal at half price thru another TB who is an employee (Jackie). But even at the regular rate, this is a good deal and I would highly recommend it!

Fairfield Inn Indianapolis Airport Overview

With its convenient location near the airport, the Fairfield Inn Indianapolis Airport is within minutes of many area attractions. Nearby the hotel are such attractions as the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the RCA Dome, the Circle Center Mall, Conseco Field, the Indianapolis Zoo, and Victory Field Baseball Stadium. The Indiana Convention Center is approximately ten minutes away from the hotel. Guests of the Fairfield Inn Indianapolis Airport arriving by private vehicle can make use of complimentary parking on-site. The hotel is within a mile of the airport, and guests can make use of an airport shuttle. In addition, two major freeways are accessible from the hotel.

The guestrooms of the Fairfield Inn Indianapolis Airport include such amenities as cable television with on-demand movies, telephones, irons and ironing boards, coffeemakers, refrigerators, complimentary wireless Internet access, bathrooms with hairdryers, and in-room safes.

The Fairfield Inn Indianapolis Airport provides guests with an array of amenities, including an indoor swimming pool, a fitness center, a complimentary breakfast, laundry service, a hotel safe, as well as 24-hour reception.

Fairfield Inn Indianapolis Airport Amenities

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Self Laundry
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Fairfield Inn Indianapolis Airport

Day 1: Pre Travbuddy Meet-Up at the Slippery Noodle, Indianapolis' oldest Bar
I planned to attend the Indianapolis Travbuddy Meet-Up right from its inception. Months later, I had it penned on my travel calendar. Even though Indiana is not one of the destinations on my "Bucket …Indianapolis International Airport on arrival since he had a car, having driven in from St. Louis, Missouri. I was booked at the Fairfield Inn & Suites

Check Fairfield Inn Indianapolis Airport Rates and Deals