Fairfield Inn Amesbury

Fairfield Inn Amesbury Rates and Deals

Fairfield Inn Amesbury Reviews

srpiatek srpiatek
Nice, clean, hotel with the best customer service everrrrrr! Dec 30, 2010
This hotel was nice, clean, and orderly. The service is what blew me away, and I would definitely recommend to stay here at this hotel. First, we made our reservation for one night, enjoyed our stay and wanted to stay a second night, but was told no availability at first...The morning or checkout, arrangements were made so we could stay our second night. Secondly, I left my digital camera in our room, and the staff documented my loss in their book, and 2-3 days later they found it! Called me, and mailed it to me in FL! Now thats some service! Fluffy pillows, hot showers, and a comfortable stay!

Fairfield Inn Amesbury Overview

The Fairfield Inn Amesbury is a modern, cozy and convenient hotel with great value, just five miles from the seacoast. Whether in town for business or leisure, the Fairfield Inn Amesbury is a great place to relax after a busy day.

Visit historic downtown Newburyport, located just five miles from the hotel. While in the area, go on a whale watch or kayak and bird-watch at Joppa Flats on Plum Island. Business travelers will find the location convenient for Munters, Mersen, Seabrook Station, 3M, Cedars, Greencore USA and other businesses in the greater Newburyport area. The Governor's Academy is located just 15 minutes southeast and Philips Exeter Academy is just 20 minutes north of the hotel.

If planning a social event at Renaissance Golf Club, Groveland Fairways, Blue Ocean or The Phoenix Room, the Fairfield Inn Amesbury is five-15 miles away and has plenty of rooms with all the comforts of home for guests as they celebrate a special occasion, whether it be a Bar Mitzvah, wedding or reunion. Rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra adults may apply and will be due directly to the hotel.

Fairfield Inn Amenities

• Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower