Factory Outlet Store (F.O.S.)

Lg-63 Jalan Imbi, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Factory Outlet Store (F.O.S.) Kuala Lumpur Reviews

Chelsea Chelsea
Feb 07, 2007
Kuala Lumpur is a city with a lot of character, and shopping seems to be in the blood of every person here. And every Asian too, for that matter. We always love a bargain. That's why every blog on Asia should include something about shopping!

If you've landed in Malaysia, the good news is Malaysians will always tell you that shopping is better in Malaysia than Singapore. It's true!

Factory Outlet Store (FOS) and The Reject Shop (Different to the one in Melbourne! Which sells stationary and the like...)These are the places to look out for. There is some real quality clothing to be found here. The best thing is that they actually have the sizes for little people like me! Most garments average about 30 ringgit or so, which is not unreasonable. I bought half of my boyfriends wardrobe here, as they have heaps for guys too. Tommy, Ralph Lauren and Paul Frank are a few names I always seem to find if you're into that kind of thing.

Also even if you're not really a shopper I'm sure you wouldn't be able to resist day of the week socks for 7 ringgit! Each sock has the day of the week printed on it. Come on, we all know some people who might need a set of those!

You can't do KL without nosing around in the shops for a bit :)
collettestravels says:
Berjaya Times Square Lg-63 Jalan Imbi
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted on: Jun 22, 2011
Chelsea says:
I'm sorry, I can't remember where it is
Posted on: Mar 05, 2011
mamamia0116 says:
HI~ where i can find these outlet? could you provide an addresss? thanks~
Posted on: Mar 05, 2011