Fabric

77A Charterhouse Street London EC1, London, United Kingdom

Fabric London Reviews

Hallsty Hallsty
Best Nightlife in London! Jun 24, 2012
Voted number 1 in DJ magazine 'Top 100 clubs in the world' in 2007! Really does live up to its name as well! located in Farringdon, towards Islington way. Been there loads of times!

Go on a saturday night if your into House and techno! Great vibes there. The line ups are always great, as its such a prestigious night club!

Drinks are quite expensive but its definitely worth it! Really easy to get to as well! It is by far my favourite place to go for a proper night out! You won't be disappointed!
biala biala
Best Club in the UK Inarguably the best club in the UK May 02, 2011
Some of the best beats, bass and atmosphere around. Mega soundsystem; ever felt like you've a mini sub in your throat and heart? Personal favourite in the UK - always makes me want to revist. Great layout, light shows, dance stages, staff and opening hours- not to forget the eclectic mix of music for all tastes this place continually blasts. Ignore the comments about drugs; yes, people take them (as they do most places!) but in my overall experience fabric is rather friendly, the staff are strict but neccessarily so for everyone to have a brilliant night. As you likely will. You'll get rough treatment if you're a ruffian. That said, certain nights and acts attract rougher personas tending towards a rougher atmosphere. So check yourself before you wreck yourself. Downsides - stairs and drunk people, slightly confusing layout at first, lack of set lists around the club, steep drink prices (but thats a good London club standard). Watch your pockets peeps. Party onnn.
LaurenCarey LaurenCa…
Fabric will show you the night of your life Apr 12, 2011
This famous electro/house club in London is one of the most fun clubs Ive ever been to! 24 hour liquor license, speakers in the floors, three stages and the best music, best crowd and best vibe. Just be sure to show up early because the lines tend to get long the later the night goes on. Buy your tickets online if you can as well. Cheers
amylou-x amylou-x
fabric May 30, 2011
I went here in february this year for my birthday, lineup was pretty decent, tobi neumann plus others.

got chatting to a friendly guy in the queue, from miami, who said he goes here all the time, so that gave me good vibes about the place before we got inside. Doorstaff were really friendly too, complemented me on my necklace, which was really nice :) once inside, fabric cds could be bought from a vending machine!!! How cool! I was impressed :) the clubs set out was a bit strange i thought, i wasnt quite sure whereabouts the dj box was when we were in the room downstairs, and it seemed to have a strange vibe, like no one quite knew what was going on haha.

upstairs room was a bit better in my opinion, longer, with a clear vibe about it, and the music was more to my taste :)

lush double beds near the main room were really nice as a chill out area, and everyoe was friendly.
marky88 marky88
Great night out! May 17, 2011
I went to fabric twice while staying in London, both Friday nights. I was told this is the largest night club in London. The venue was huge with multiple rooms and an outside smoking area. Friday nights is drum and bass and dubstep. The sound was amazing in there maybe even too loud for some, ear plugs or tissue in your ear isn't a bad idea. I went to the club on my own both times and found it easy to meet people to party with. Just don't lose them as it's hard to find someone in the crowds!

Can't wait to get back there when I return to London this year.
fred178 fred178
Bigger on the Inside Mar 30, 2011
For such a popular and famous club in London, Fabric has a real alternative feel to it. It is vast, cavernous and many times one can get lost, but thats part of the charm of it. It's a whole different world inside. With the top bar and VIP tables balcony overlooking the lower floor and stage from dizzy heights, and the usually well known DJ's playing below, Fabric attracts a fairly casual, easygoing crowd, a nice mix of student types and older dance music connoisseurs, and promises chilled beats in a grandoise setting
LB57 LB57
Great dance club in London Mar 05, 2011
I've only visited Fabric once since moving to London, with a friend who loves his dance music. Fabric is well known within the dance music community as being one of the best clubs in the world and it certainly didn't disappoint.

The place is absolutely huge, and is open very late (up until 7am for some nights). You can easily get lost in here, around all the stairs and different rooms, and the cover charge is usually very expensive (night I visted it was £20) but it is worth it. Drinks are expensive as well, but at the end of the day you go to Fabric to blow off some steam and have a great night listening to great tunes!

If you're looking for a crazy night in London, in one of the best clubs in the world you have to visit this place
love-u-2 says:
Fabric was pretty amazing.
Pretty Dark nd Loud music :)

> Just don't lose them as it's hard to find someone in the crowds! <
Posted on: May 24, 2011
Clo-wee Clo-wee
The best nightclub in London! Jul 06, 2011
This is my favorite club I have been to so far and would recommend it to anybody who likes to party and is visiting London. Many different artists and DJ's play at Fabric but ques can be hours long at times so I would recommend anybody going, to purchase tickets before hand in case they are sold out before you get to the door.
travellitis travelli…
The Super Club Feb 19, 2011
If you love clubbing - I don't think you can go wrong with Fabric.
unfettered unfetter…
Over hyped club Nov 08, 2008
If anyone owns a travel guide, I'm pretty sure Fabric Nightclub is in there. From reviews and such it seem great but once there you make your decision. The place is massive with four separated room which were nicely done. Three floors which was nice. The price is about 10-15 GBP which is alot considering lots of other clubs would let you in for free if you know how. Took a while to go up the stairs, pay, go down and then go in. If you're into techno and whatnot they this might be your place since most people is just jumping up and down. The drinks were overpiced and not great, bartenders took awhile for drinks. Overall I would only go once if I had the time but otherwise skip it and head for other clubs that has cheaper drinks and is less crowded for want of room to actually dance.

Related Travel Blogs About Fabric

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…Fabric in London . Brian is a nice guy, but also an utter moron. When he is not drinking “Chang” (Elephant…
An Epic Day: Kew Gardens and Fabric
    This morning I went to Kew Gardens by myself. It was on my list of “things I want to do in London,” and I knew that being nerdy about plants and flowers wasn’t something ever…London. Alaska-Zach mentioned going to Fabric, a very popular, very trendy nightclub. I’d told myself that before I left…

Check London Hotel Deals