Fabian Hotel

Fabian Hotel Rates and Deals

Fabian Hotel Helsinki Reviews

Vanessa_Mun_Yee Vanessa_…
Great location, helpful staff Jul 05, 2013
The boutique hotel has a great location. 5 minutes away from the harbor/market square and the Main Street - Esplanade . I walked to the train station for 15 minutes which is also close to the main bus station/ shopping mall - Kamppi

Though the reception is tiny but the staff are extremely helpful! One of them help me to book my train ticket to Turku and even had it printed out in colors!

I left my luggage in this hotel when I was away in Turku, then we I came back for another two nights stay,the staff told me my luggage already in my room! Excellent service!

Our room was clean and in a good size. Very modern design ( I love the zebra theme) there was a clean and comfortable bed, big closet, flat screen TV on the working desk. Chair , sofas and coffee table.

I love the giant shower head in the walk in shower, hot water just turned on in a second! Enough amenity

Buffet breakfast was good and I love the free high speed WiFi Internet!

Will definitely be back to this hotel!
lobby
breakfast

Fabian Hotel Overview

The Fabian Hotel is set in the heart of Helsinki and is within a 10 minute walk from Helsinki City Hall, Aleksanterinkatu and Helsinki City Museum. This 4-star hotel is close to everything Helsinki has to offer. Helsinki's attractions, such as Helsinki University, Presidential Palace Helsinki and Helsinki Cathedral are within an easy walking distance.

The Fabian Hotel offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a safe-deposit box, a laundry service and a dry cleaning service for its guests. Facilities include a ticket service, luggage storage and a car rental desk. The hotel's friendly staff will be able to book tours and sightseeing in Helsinki, as well as offering restaurant recommendations.

The Fabian Hotel is a five-minute walk from many attractions including Museum of Art & Design, Museum of Finnish Architecture and Design Museum. Helsinki-Malmi Airport (HEM) is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. The hotel is pet friendly.

Fabian Hotel Amenities

• Excursions
  • Desk
  • Ticket Service
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes