FX Hotel Shanghai at Nanjing East Road

Check Shanghai Hotel Deals

FX Hotel Shanghai at Nanjing East Road Reviews

syoung syoung
Good accomodation for the price May 17, 2012
Was a very well priced hotel.

I was very nervous booking it but it was within budget and a good location. Everything was in good condition and clean. The outside doesnt look like much but once inside it is good. Like most affordable accomodation in China they people at the fromt desk dont speak English well at all but are willing. When we first arrived I asked the laldy for directions but she didnt undestand so i just got her to mark it on the map (I picked it up at the airport just a free one which is there for you to take very good map actually). The hotel offers free wifi which is a big plus and works very well I had no problems and all you say to the desk is wifi and they give you the password (I made the mistake if testing the connection with facebook and only remembered the next morning that you cant access facebook in China). Two things which may bother people if you are on a lower floor you can hear the traffic but not very much but if you are a very light sleeper it may bother you. Second thing is that the cleaning ladies gather in the hallway every morning and are very loud and there is a 70% chance it will wake you up but just think of it as a wake up call. This is something we really liked not to do with the hotel but just out the front door is a drink shop its green and the people that work there dont know English but the guy that served us was so nice and the menu is in English you just have to point is very nice and would recommend it. Also lots of taxi drivers dont know where it is but they normally call someone that can tell them but just incase I would have the hotels name with you.

Check Shanghai Hotel Deals