FRESH by Brookshire's

Tyler, Texas

FRESH by Brookshire's Tyler Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Get Fresh in Tyler Mar 15, 2011
Fresh is a high end grocery store that recently opened in Tyler. Fresh follows in the footsteps of the Central Markets, Whole Foods type of mega grocery stores. I love it because it only a few miles away from Kilgore. Brookshires inc, a E Texas grocery chain, launched this foodie paradise in March and I think people will be pleased with it in our neighborhood.

In the store you will find the absolute freshest, highest quality produce, meat, seafood, flowers and chef-prepared meals available in East Texas.

they’re taking a fresh approach to everything they do. In support of the well being of the community, they have partnered with local and Texas based vendors for as many of their products as possible. Buying local helps promote the flavors of the season as well as better connects us to the people who produce the food. It also helps keep money in the local area.

Thee sell natural, organic, chemical-free and sustainable items whenever possible. they use packaging materials that are earth-friendly, including produce bags, paper and reusable grocery sacks and prepared meal cartons and wrappers.

They have a friendly team of folks who care just as much about freshness and quality as I do. Their “Freshies” are empowered and educated to give advice and assistance should you need it. Our most knowledgeable people are called Freshologists. If you have questions, you’ll be able to see ask their Freshologists from across the store, thanks to the bright green shirts and shoes they’ll wear.

Prices are fair for the quality you get. I think I went out paying under $125 and had many shopping bags to prove it. Samples are all over the store, so come hungry. I would say that the Vegtables and fresh seafood have to be my favorite sections.

I think you’ll find every trip to FRESH to be a truly fresh shopping experience!

Check Tyler Hotel Deals