FM7 Resort - Jakarta

Check Jakarta Hotel Deals

FM7 Resort - Jakarta Reviews

Acy_jkt Acy_jkt
Airport Hotel Dec 12, 2010
FM 7 Resort Hotel is one of the hotels near the Jakarta International airport. We went there on the layover while waiting for the connecting flight. The distance from the airport is around 15 minutes and they provide the free airport transfer for returns.

Booked through the travel agent available in the airport for around USD 55. They called the hotel and let us know the place to pick up. We waited for around 15 minutes until they finally arrived, but they had to pick other guests as well.

Once we arrived there, we found out the hotel is pretty big, the lobby lounge is also so big but almost with nothing in there, just glasses in the wall and few sofas. After checking in we went to the room, and we had to walk through a looong hall. I wonder how far it was! There I found out they have 246 rooms and each room has a very big space! Yes! I think it was the biggest deluxe room I ever stayed in, especially this is just a layover hotel which usually offer you a simple minimalist and small room. Well, the lowest room they call it deluxe here. And once I got into the bathroom, wow, another huge space they have! I was wondering what a huge bathroom for, I meant, they have nothing in there – not even a tub. Their furniture and design is minimalist style but the space is too big! And the style makes it even feels so BIG, kind of weird, lol.

Facilities are good. They also offer you a breakfast, this one was simple breakfast. Especially we are leaving very early in the morning and they were not fully ready for the breakfast, so we just had some toasts. Airport transfer has to be booked earlier so they are ready for a reminder.
The reception
Lobby lounge
Loooong hall I had to walk through
pearcetoyou pearceto…
Nice Airport Hotel Nov 01, 2009
We booked this hotel through the airport travel agency at the last minute. The hotel has shuttles that pick you up and drop you off. The hotel is about 5 minutes from the airport.

The FM7 is a minimalist modern design hotel with 246 very spacious rooms! We were amazed when we walked into our room to see how big it was. As we were here for only sleep, I can't really comment on many of the hotel's services, but they do have karaoke on the property, a fitness center, wi-fi, and free breakfast that begins at 3:30 AM for the early departures.

The hotel lists itself as a 5 star hotel with 3 star rates.
Checking in